Saturday 22 June 2024

World Against Me Poetry

To Viewer's 

 

 Life starts when you are born its full of joy and happiness until it comes tumbling down, 

all I see is darkness where did the light go, why is the world against me what have I done, what have I did wrong, 

time after time you get to the point you see the light, in no time you see darkness, 

with tears and sadness is all I feel can't move left or right 

all I can do is stand steal hoping to see the light, where did the path go 

what's the point of happiness and joy, each time it has been taken away from you, 

life is short but not short enough, it would be easier to go and hide so why not. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

World Isn't Fair

To Viewer's  People say the world isn't fair but what do they really mean by that, some people think that when they didn't get s...